Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Return to Analog

loose-leafI've just decided to write down "review of lessons", "collection of words and phrases", "collection of expressions", and "collection of idioms" in an ANALOG METHOD. I mean, I'll write them down by hand in a notebook. Of course I have to type English sentences when I send emails and post articles on my blog, though.

I bought a loose-leaf notebook the day before yesterday after a long interval, which I often use in my school days. Let me write down a massive amount of contents in the notebook from now on!

I've just realized my writing is worse in both English and Japanese than it used to be after I wrote down some sentences by hand after a long time. Besides, I can't write down some Chinese characters(kanji) so I have to use Japanese dictionary.... haha. However, it's also a good way for studying Chinese character to write down sentences by hand.

Yeah! That's a way of "Killing two birds with one stone."
I'm so lucky! :)

What? You ask me, "Why have you decided to return to the analog method?", don't you? Actually, I feel I can't memorize any words and phrases by typing them into my PC. It's convenient if all contents are in my PC when I want to search them out, though. In addition, I sometimes see a nice guy in my English school who often write down many sentences in a notebook and looks so cool, so I want to copy the person. :)

I would be happy if I could build up my supreme notebook. Anyway, as the proverb goes, slow and steady wins the race. - In Japanese, 急がば回れ isogaba maware.

| |

No comments: