Saturday, September 23, 2006

Result of TOEIC

Result of TOEICYesterday I went to the English school branch I belong to, in order to take some free conversation classes and get the result of the TOEIC test I took last month.

The score was better than I expected, actually. As I've posted an article on this blog space before, I guessed my points would be 500 at best. However, my teachers told me that I could get more than 600 points before I took the test. They guessed right! Only professionals could do that! Anyway my listening skill is still bad as the mark indicates me the ability. In fact, I often feel how bad it is because I can't catch most words in IRON MAIDEN's songs, even though I'm used to listening to them and they're my favorite rock band. :(

2 comments:

Ako said...

Hi Plow-san,
Long time no see.
You took the TOEIC test. Was it your first time? If so, the score is great. ^^
I've heard that the newTOEIC has gotten more difficult.

plow7010 said...

Hi Ako-san,
It's been a long time, hasn't it?
How have you been?
Yes, it was my first time. I took it without any preparations(buttsu honban). Actually, the TOEIC-IP test I took last month was still old style, apparently, it'll change to new style a couple month later.