Thursday, August 03, 2006

Eat us Out of House and Home

August 3rd, 2006

I've been considering how to make more money recently because of the huge amount of food cost for my family. I have two sons and a daughter as those who often read my blog probably know. My daughter doesn't have so much food but my sons have tons of meat and rice nowadays, especially my 12-year-old eldest son eats the same amount as I have or more than me. His height is almost the same as my wife's and the size of his foot is bigger than hers and almost the same as mine. When we eat out or have a BBQ, they eat lots of food out and out as much as they can have. They eat us out of house and home exactly! I might need to get another job anytime soon for the countermeasure(measure or provision?). Actually, I used to be a computer system engineer and used to have my finger on the pulse of the information technology industry, so I might be able to get a part time job in it - such as a web developer. However, I don't have the confidence to get it, actually. Since I quit my former job, a computer system engineer, 6 years ago, I've already lost my touch after a long blank(absence?) You know, the industry looks like a rat race and sometimes the progress is dog year. And the recent web technology is called "Web 2.0" as most of those who are into the Internet know. That's why I DON'T have the confidence. :(

I'm just kidding. :) I just wanted to write down an article on this blog space with those words I've just studied myself. It's true that my sons have tons of food these days, though. The Engel's coefficient of my family must go on increasing till they become independent from us. So my wife has just decided to get a part time job from next month, actually. It's OK with her to have it because she has been bored with housework for a long time. It's a good way for keeping her youth to work outside. Plus she might be able to get some secret boyfriends. If she cheated on me, I would be able to get divorced. I expect that it comes up truly. hehe. Sorry for kidding again. (^o^)

No comments: