Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mozart

August 10th, 2006

I'm taking one week-long summer holidays from tomorrow! I have a lot of plans to do during the holidays!

By the way, you know, I usually listen to heave metal, particularly British heavy metal sounds great to me. However, I found an interesting web page the other day while browsing through some web sites.
According to the web site, it's said that Mozart is the best if you want to improve your level of concentration. Its moderate rhythm has the positive effect. It also has an astonishing healing power.
So I ordered some CDs of Mozart on the web site of Amazon.com. I guess my BGM will be Mozart for a while.
Actually, I have too much stress these days. That's why I need to relax. Let me get it off my chest. I have three kids as you know. They live off me, of course, so I have to work so hard to look after them as the breadwinner(in Japanese, 大黒柱 daikokubashira) in my family.

No comments: