Monday, August 21, 2006

Get IRON MAIDEN Concert Ticket

August 21st, 2006

an IRON MAIDEN concert ticketI've finally got a ticket of IRON MAIDEN concert, which is going to be held in the Osaka castle hall on October 30th! Plus, my seat is amazingly in the arena! I'm super lucky to get such a great seat by lot. And also they are releasing a new CD this September. Needless to say, I intend to buy the one as soon as it's launched.
IRON MAIDEN, one of the most famous and popular British heavy metal bands, is actually my favorite rock group. As a high school student(When I was a high school student), I was so excited to listen to their rhythm and became a huge fun of them right away. They always make me energetic! The concert day looks so far! I can't wait! They must give a super great time to us!

| | |

No comments: