Saturday, July 02, 2005

The competition of Japanese chess

Japanese chess



July 2, 2005

Last night, my first son asked me to take part in a competition.
He'd like to take part in "The competition of Japanese chess for elementary school students in OSAKA".
(Japanese chess is called "SYOUGI" in Japanese.)

But my wife(his mother) won't be able to take him along to the competition site,
because she'll have to take our daughter along to a swimming school. So, i decided to take him along by me.
i want him to experience such a big event. That's a good experience for him, i think.

The competition is gonna be held in August 6.i'm looking forward to holding it. :-)

2 comments:

Tirza said...

Hi, good luck to your son in the competition. It is laways a great idea in my opinion to do things with your children. I read many of your postings and I like your site. I love sushi, and appreciate the sushi instructions... Tirza in Los Angeles california

plow7010 said...

Hello, tirza.
Thanks you for your comment. My english skill is still bad, i think.
i'm glad to read my blog articles.
i also have a web page how to make sushi. The page which is written in english is here.