Sunday, October 02, 2005

The 31-legged race

October 1st, 2005
the sign of 31-legged race
I went to Osaka city central gymnasium to cheer for my eldest son.
He took part in the competition of 31-legged race for elementary school students.
It was a regional heat. If his team could win it, they would get in the national convention which is going to be held in Yokohama next month.

I was so excited to see the race ! It was actually amazing, wonderful, and exciting !

The rule is very simple. Each team must have more than 30 elementary students members.
And they have to joint their legs by tapes and run 50 meters. The most fastest team win the race.


One of the teams has only 29 students because a member was injured and wasn't able to run.
But they were allowed to take part in the race. However, they couldn't move into the final if they would do well.
In my opinion, I guess they could get a good experience and memory. That sounds great !

Now, my eldest son's team was just trying the race. In fact, I didn't expect that they moved into the final...

the race

His team did very well ! The ranking was No.2 !!!!
The time was 9.82 seconds ! The time of the No.1 team was 9.78 seconds !
They almost got in the national convention !
I felt chagrined a little bit but they made me feel so happy because they did their best with the good teamwork.

I was impressed by the great race. Also it's good for me to see that they do their best with earnest eyes.
They give me a lot of vitality ! Thanks you guys ! Exactly excellent ! Gooooooooooooood Job !

The video is on http://www2.gol.com/users/prowler/movie/31movie.wmv .
There's my screaming in the video. :D

3 comments:

plow7010 said...

>>a.hunter:

Thanks for you visit.

Ako said...

I just watched the movie. They run really well. That was fantastic!

plow7010 said...

>>Ako-san:

Yeah! They were exactly great !
I was moved to tears. :-)