Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My friend came from Australia for the Yagura festival ?

October 10th, 2005

I'm sorry to post this diary too late. I wanted to post much earlier this diary.
But I couldn't do that because I was really tired after the Yagura festival. :D

A nice guy and his wife came to my house to see the Yagura festival.
He came from Australia to see the festival....ha-ha...That's a joke.
He lives near my city. I've been taught English by him before. Now... He is my friend, but I'm not sure what he thinks about me. :-)

He had a good time, I guess. When he was looking at the festival, he often said : "Crazy guys!", "Funny !", and asked me "How many people die ?". Of course, nobody die at the festival.
It looks like dangerous but anyone never die. Because almost all the festival-goers know the limitation and we are used to joining in it from a young age.
a nice guy and me
My neighbors were very surprised at him. Some people said "He looks like a wall".
Because his height is 195cm(6.4 feet) ! Exactly much taller than all my neighbors. Some people spoke to him to have a conversation. I guess they had a good experience. And my son's friends told me "Why do you know each other ? That's strange... You don't seem to speak English". I had a good time thanks to him. :-)

Also, I've uploaded another movie. If you hope, have a look.
http://www2.gol.com/users/prowler/movie/MOV00145.MPG

It's difficult for me to write the English diary after drinking...Yeah...I'm a little drunk. Sorry if I made lots of mistakes...

No comments: