Saturday, October 22, 2005

A business trip

October 22, 2005

I went to Aichi, Mie, Gifu, and Shiga prefecture yesterday on business.
Nowadays, we don't have enough orders from our customers. That's the reason why I went on business.
I had to visit many customers of us and to carry some samples of our products, so I decided to go by my car.

It was lucky that I have a minivan type car as my family car. The second row seat and the third row seat of the car can be doubled back easily. After that we can take on a lot of packs.

The run(travel distance) was about 700 kilometers(435 miles). I got tired... So I went to bed soon after dinner last night.

I was glad to meet some customer who has talked each other on phones and emails only before.
That's a good opportunity to have a chat off-line. Some people never say the truth on phones and emails sometimes. I could get some information on the off-line meetings yesterday. That's not a help to get the orders immediately, but I guess I'll be able to get a chance to plan our new business in future.

By the way, I'm going to a party tonight. That's called "Uchiage party". "Uchiage party" means "job well done party" in Japanese. Our last festival was finished without any serious problems. Of course, nobody died and got seriously injured. We are going to celebrate the happy ending tonight. No no... we may only want to go drink over every matter. :-)

2 comments:

Ako said...

You drove a lot in a day. I think you're still young.

plow7010 said...

Hi, ako-san. :-)
I'm still young ? Do you think so?
I'm glad to hear that. Thank you so much. :D