Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Using English-English Dictionary

Wednesday, September fifth, two thousand and seven

These days I'm into using the English-English dictionary made from paper as the following picture actually. I know one of my weak points in my English skills is the poor vocabulary, so I had been looking for a good way to increase it. As a result, I realized that it could be a good way using dictionaries made from paper, especially English-English ones. Electronic ones are so useful that I can check out any word's meaning quickly, but the way tends not to be memorable through my experience. Honestly, one of my study buddies, who is a female high school student and who passed an exam of a high level English test in Japan which is called "英検準1級(Eiken Jun Ikkyuu)", recommended me that way. On the way, I'll be able to understand all new words in English, not translated in Japanese. If there're some words I don't know in the explanation of the word I want to know the meaning, I would have to check it out to find out the exact meaning of them on the other pages. Anyway, Let me resume writing my English diary from now on. The contents aren't interested for anyone though. :p

my dictioanry

No comments: