Sunday, September 09, 2007

Go to Wakayama

Sunday, September ninth, two thousand and seven

Every Sunday I usually have to do something nice for my family instead of spending my spare time freely on Saturdays. Fortunately, I can visit Wakayama branch of NOVA today, however. Actually, my eldest son is completely crazy about playing "Syougi(Japanese chess)" and "Go". So he asked me to take him to a big competition hall of that kind of games in Wakayama. Since he seems to want to play those games for hours, I had to figure out how I kill time while waiting for him there...
After a while I came up with a great idea, that's to attend some free conversation lessons in Wakayama branch of NOVA. I actually know some teachers who belong to the branch because some of them had come to the small branch I used to go to as substitute teachers(= help teachers?) before I moved to the one I belong to now. I'm looking forward to having a reunion with them.

5 comments:

UltraNEO said...

Hello Plow, how are you? Hope you're feeling better and getting some well deserved rest!! You know, it feels like a while since I've visited this blog and every time i'm here, your English ability never ceases to amaze me! It's constantly improving..

It's Fantastic!
Keep it up!!


Oh, I have a couple of questions... Today I learnt the Nova group is having financial problems, it's news has even made it to the UK! If this is true what will come of your learning, should the company cease to exist? Will you be moving to another school, perhaps try continue to learn and study by yourself?


Well.. I'm PM/email the rest.

plow7010 said...

Hi akira!
It's great to have your comment here! Yup, NOVA has a lot of problems now as you know. I'll probably move to another school if NOVA go bankrupt. Plus I can study English by myself with books or on the Internet as well. However, I'll just have to find out the places to have a chat in English around here.

UltraNEO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
UltraNEO said...

Hiya Tekeshi-san!

I'll be there soon... happy to help, if you like ^^ thought it's slightly different as it's British accent. No harm getting a broader experience, you know? Maybe we can help each other, huh? As I definitely need to learn and improve my non-Japanese.

Oh, I'd like to stay this time but I have many worries and no answers. Dunno how to do so many things... (><)

Whoops, typo!

plow7010 said...

Yup, I think we can help each other, too. You could feel disappointed to hear my strange accent though. :D

TTYS