Monday, September 24, 2007

Got Hair Cut

September twenty fourth, two thousand and seven

It's still too hot working in my factory, so I finally decided to have my hair cut short as the following picture. Looks cool? :D
Actually, I'm going bald terribly now, especially the top of my head. I wanted to do something effective against the problem somehow. I came up with a counter measure last week, which is getting a hair cut; that's to say, I had my hair cut short so that the bald patch doesn't stand out. :)

hair cut

5 comments:

UltraNEO said...

Wow!
It's still hot there?!

I dunno how I would survive if it's like this, come December! I hope it's a little cooler!! I Remember, last year it was really nice, though my friends thought it's cold but, you know... they're natives.

I think, everyone's hairline recede at a certain age, some sooner than others, just be thankful you still have hair!

You can always get a toupee!! My father is 77 now, still has a full head of hair, thought it's only black due to technology! Hmm, I wonder do i have his genes. ^^

Anyway, you look like a more respectable young man with your new hair style, very trendy I think. ^^

plow7010 said...

Heyo Akira,
Your Dad still has a full head of hair? I really envy him!
A respectable young man? I'm not young as you know, already on the wrong side of 40. (ToT)

Anyway, it would be cold in Osaka in December.

UltraNEO said...

Cold? Ewww.. I hope not.

Here it's already in the low 10's (><) it's bloody freezing, even for me.

plow7010 said...

Heyo Akira,
I recommend you to have Japanese hot sake anytime you feel cold. :D

UltraNEO said...

ah, an excuse to drink alcohol with friends.. sounds good to me. maybe i can learn more osaka-ben, ne~