Sunday, June 19, 2005

IRON MAIDEN T-shirt


i attended NOVA yesterday to have some lessons of English conversation.

### NOVA is one of the most famous English schools in Japan.

At the place, NOVA's teacher asked me what i was wearing, and whether i went to a Rock concert or not.

i was wearing IRON MAIDEN T-shirt. :-)it's a souvenir my friend gave me when he went to Europe on his honeymoon....about ten years ago ? i'm not sure... i came up with making a joke when NOVA's teacher asked me. :-p

i replyed him..."i bought this T-shirt when i was a highschool student."He asked me again."How old are you ?"i replyed quickly, "i'm 42 !"

He was surprise at my reply.
"What ? is the T-shirt is about 25 years old ? You were wearing for a long time ! That's strange...", he shouted.

Aha !

No comments: